WBMDFC Talent Support Programme: WBMDFC West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation invites online applications for Post Matric Scholarship Stipend under Talent Support Programme TSP for the year 2020-21.
TSP Last Date
The Last Date of receiving an online application for the Talent Support Programme is 15th November 2020.
WBMDFC Talent Support Programme: Eligibility
- This scheme of the Govt. of W.B. is open for the students belonging to minority communities (Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Sikh, Parsi & Jain).
- Students who have passed their last final examination with less than 50% Marks in the last Board / University Examination
- The annual family Income of oldsters/guardians shouldn’t exceed 2 (two) lakhs.
- Students pursuing regular courses of study only are eligible for this scholarship
- Maximum 2(Two) students may apply from a family.
- The scholars obtaining a benefit under this scheme shall not be allowed to avail the other benefits under the other scholarship scheme
WBMDFC Talent Support Programme: How to Apply?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the WBMDFC Talent Support Programme 2020-21.
- Click on the below button “Apply Online ” It will take you the official website of WBMDFC TSP Talent Support Programme 2020-21.
- Click on the “New Registration” button on the home page.
- refill all information under the “Student Information” section.
- refill scheme eligibility column and click on on “Submit & Proceed” button.
- Check Your Relevant Scholarship Scheme & Process Accordingly
- Note Your User ID And Check Email Inbox /Mobile For Retrieving Password
- Log in together with your User Id & Password on “Student Log-In”
- Change Your Password For Next Step (Mandatory)
- Refill Details Under “Basic Information” Option
- And refill details under “Academic Information “ Option
- refill “ checking account Information” & Verify
- Verify Complete Application Under “Pre-View“ Option before Final Submission by Pressing “Final Submit“ Button
- Finally, take Print Out Copy Of Application From “Print Application Option”
- Print Out a copy of the appliance alongside Photocopy Of Bank Pass Book Containing checking account No And IFS Code & submit it to the priority Institute.
Track Application Status of WBMDFC Talent Support Programme
Follow the below steps to track your application,
- Visit the official website through the URL provided above.
- Click on the “Track Application” button in the menu bar.
- Next Select Your District [Coochbihar]
- Enter Your Application ID [WB2019201234567]
- Enter the Captcha code
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button
Candidates can contact the assistance Desk for resolution of the technical problems
Toll-Free no: 1800-120-2130
Technical Helpdesk: 6290875550
Some Useful Important Link
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Notification in English||Click here|
|Notification in Bengali||Click here|
|Official site||Click here|
You May Also Like This
|Vidyadhan Goa Class 11th Scholarship||Click here|
|South Indian Bank (SIB) Scholarship Scheme 2020||Click here|
|Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship’ For Students of Minority Communities||Click here|
All the knowledge are often edited till the ultimate submission of form. After final submission, your application are going to be forwarded to subsequent level and application thereafter can’t be edited.
You should separately inform the mistakes detected by you to the Institute/District/Region/State. The software provides facility at the extent of the Institute & State to edit & correct limited information.
Yes. A permanent ID (PID) will be provided to the candidate while his/her complete final submission of the online application
No, you can’t apply as a fresh if you’re a Renewal candidate. Your application will be rejected in that case.
Student can check the status of Online Application by submitting his/her Permanent id.
Status of application are often checked through signing-up with Permanent Registration ID.