Texas Instruments off campus Drive Recruitment 2021: Texas Instruments hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, Texas Instruments Off-Campus for the role of Software Engineer Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:
<–Hike Hiring for Software Development Engineer–Click here–>
Company – Texas Instruments
Post Name – Software Engineer
Job Id –21000741
Experience – 0-2 Years
Location – India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
What are the responsibility of Texas Instruments off campus Drive?
- Design and develop SW for DLP Controllers and associated peripherals
- Maintenance and support change requests on the existing SW platforms
- Debug and support co-work with Customers and Applications team as needed
- Come up with unit and system level test plans and procedures and develop test scripts
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Creates design documentation and associated application and user guides
What are the Minimum requirements for Texas Instruments off campus Drive
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with exposure to digital design, communications and signal processing
- 0-2 years of work experience in above mentioned domain
- Good analytical and problem solving skills0-2 years industry experience in software development on embedded devices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in EE
Preferred qualifications for Texas Instruments off campus Drive
- Experience with programming languages such as C
- Knowledge of embedded system – Microprocessor, Arm cores
- Knowledge of computer architecture – Cache, DMA,
- Knowledge peripherals like I2C, SPI,UART, Flash, Display, capture, TCP/IP, LwIP, USB, PCIe, filesystem in Linux and RTOS domain
- Development over embedded Linux – Knowledge of V4l2, gstreamer, wayland, QT, python, Device drivers, Debugging Linux based application.
- Knowledge of writing application in areas of Automotive and industrial space and experience in SE development best practices is an added advantage.
What is the TI Software Engineer Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds-
- Online Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
You Tube Channel Click here
ACI Worldwide off campus Drive [ 2021 ] Click here
How to apply for Texas Instruments off campus Drives 2021 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of TI to apply for the Software Engineer 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for Texas Instruments off campus Drives 2021 Drive?
Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Texas Instruments off campus Drives Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here