Tata Chemical Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: Tata Chemical hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, Tata Chemical Off-Campus for the role of Data Analyst 2 Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—- YASH Technologies Off Campus Drive Apply Now —->
Company – Tata Chemical
Post Name – Diploma Engineer Trainee
Experience – 0 to 1
Qualification – UG & PG
Location – Gujrat, India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP CLICK HERE
Tata chemical provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, tata chemical will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
What are the responsibilities of Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive?
Understanding of core products and the organization
- Job Knowledge – Seeking out basic and advanced job knowledge required to do one’s basic job
- Quality of Work – Doing one’s assignment / job within the prescribed quality standards
- Creativity & Innovation – Trainees are expected to bring in a new thought process, design and develop new processes, work flows etc.
- Learning & Development – A trainee is expected to experience & imbibe all the learning and training opportunities that have been planned for him / her.
- Safety Compliance – The general conduct of the trainee should uphold all Safety Regulations
- Attitude – A “Positive & Go Getter” attitude will hold the Trainee in good stead
- Team Work – A trainee will be expected to be a team player in performing many assignments during the training period
- Taking Initiative – A trainee is expected to always take the initiative and not be passive
- Adaptability & Flexibility – Due to the complex nature of the plant, a Trainee should display the qualities that will allow the company to utilize the trainee in any section of the plant & in any role
- Integrity – Upholding all the values mentioned in the TATA Code of Conduct in letter and spirit
- Project Work – A big part of the DET training will be 2 unique projects given to the trainee. The trainee is expected to complete both projects within the prescribed time frame to the best of his / her ability.
- Volunteering Work – The trainee is expected to participate in various volunteer programs to make the work place and township livelier and to increase the camaraderie.
What skills are required for Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Good communication skills in Gujarati, English and Hindi
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Command over MS Office, especially Excel & Power Point
Who can apply for Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive 2021?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Batch: 2021/2022
How to apply for Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates can visit the official site of Tata Chemical hiring to apply for the Software engineer Drive.
Who can apply for Tata Chemical Off Campus Drives Recruitment 2022 ?
BE/BTech/BCA/MCA, Students must belongs to this profession
How to Stay updated with Tata Chemical Off Campus Drive 2022Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here