SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (S.E.E.)
Science Olympiad Foundation and the British Council
- Last Date : 31 December 2020
- All candidates those are selected for SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English will get : Rs. 5,000 and merit certificate
- students must study in class 1 to 10
- And they must Have scored 90% or more in English subject in annual aggregate in the previous class
- Have scored 85% aggregate marks or more in the previous year exams
- The applicants will be selected based on the recommendation sent by schools.
- Previous year exam’s report card
- Recommendation signed by Headmaster or Headmistress or Principal
- Filled application form
Terms and Conditions
- The form should be completely filled.
- Recommending schools must be a participant in IEO being held in 2020.
- Each school may recommend only one student.
- The decision of the SOF Committee will be final and binding.
- All recommendations will be evaluated by the Committee set up bu SOF.
- A total of 120 scholarships will be given.
How to apply SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English (S.E.E.) 2020-21?
- Click on ” Apply “
- And download the application form
- Fill the form and provide all the details
- Send the filled form at the following address:
- Plot no 99, sector 44
Gurugram – 122003 (HR)
Some Useful Important Links
Scholarship Recommendation Form
You may also like this
NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for Class 11
Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Delhi 2020
GyanDhan Scholarship 2020 | Aboard scholarship
Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship Program
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Sarkarischolarship does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website