PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022: PowerSchool hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, PowerSchool Off-Campus for the role of Associate Technical Software Engineer Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—- Bosch Off Campus Drive 2022 Apply Now —->
Post Name – Associate Technical Software Engineer
Qualification – UG & PG
Job id – 2021-4213
Experience – 0 to 2
Location – Bangalore , India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP CLICK HERE
PowerSchool is the leading provider of cloud-based software for K-12 education in North America. Its mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their full potential, in their way. PowerSchool, widely recognized as the most comprehensive suite of mission-critical K-12 education solutions, connects students, teachers, administrators, and parents, with the shared goal of improving student learning outcomes. From the front office to the classroom to the home, it helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and human resources. PowerSchool supports over 45 million students and 12,000+ districts, schools, and other education institutions in over 90 countries.
What are the responsibility for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment ?
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
- Assist with security updates to web application.
- Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
- Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms
- Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
- Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
- Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Other duties as assigned
Who can apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment ?
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Qualifications include ?
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate
- Some knowledge of Java, Spring (IoC), Hibernate, JPA, JAX-RS and/ or .net
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
What are the Selection Process for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment?
- Technical round
- HR interview
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
You Tube Channel Click here
Xperi Off Campus Drive [ 2022 ] Click here
Apply Now PowerSchool Off Campus Drives Click here
How to apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive hiring Freshers 2022 ?
Just follow the below steps to use for the applying PowerSchool Recruitment Off Campus Drive.
- Click on the above link, It will direct take you to the official website of PowerSchool career.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on on the Apply button.
- If you’ve got already register with same job portal, Do Applicant Login Please use your username & password.
- Or if you not then click on registration, & fill your correct details.
- Fill the shape with the subsequent details to finish the off campus drive application
- Biodata of Applicant
- Insert your qualification details
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address).
- Details of Previous Institution and course supported which campus drive is being sought.
- Upload your latest resume or change your previous resume according to you off campus drive.
- Password Settings
- Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and eventually click on the Submit button
Who can apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 ?
Any Graduates,B.Tech/B.E ,MCA, M.TECH , M.E, Any UG can directly apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2021. Students must belongs to this profession
How to Stay updated with PowerSchool Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here