NASI Reliance Industries Platinum Jubilee Awards 2020
National Academy of Sciences (NASI)
- All candidates those are selected for NASI-Reliance Industries Platinum Jubilee Awards will get : 3 Lakh in cash and a Plaque
- An applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- And the age of candidate is below 50 years as on April 15,2020
- Selection will be based as per the regulations of NASI.
- 20 copies of the nomination
- One set of reprints of not more than 10 publications in the last 5 years
- Nomination along with all relevant information on a CD
Terms and Conditions
- The presentation of the Awards will be made at the time of the 90th Annual Session of NASI to be held at Hyderabad in December 2020.
- Nomination shall be made in the prescribed format.
- The areas in the Physical Sciences include – Chemistry, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Electronics, Nanotechnology, Information & Computer Sciences, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences.
- A nomination will remain valid for consideration for 3 years or the age eligibility whichever expires earlier.
- The areas in the Biological Sciences include – Agriculture, Animal and Plant Sciences, Environment, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess Engineering, Bioinformatics, all branches of medical sciences and Nanotechnology.
- A candidate may only be nominated once.
How to apply IIT Ropar Junior Research Fellowship ?
- Click below on “Apply” button and the nomination form.
- Fill the nomination form with relevant details.
- Send the duly filled nomination form to the following address
Some Useful Important Links
- The National Academy of Sciences, India (NASI),
5, Lajpatrai Road,
Allahabad – 211002
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Sarkarischolarship does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website