Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation invites applications for Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2021 from meritorious Indian students who wish to pursue a postgraduate program at top-ranking institutions. The scholarship is aimed at offering interest-free PG loans to students with a high academic record.
|Similar scholarship – Inspire Scholarship | Acuity Knowledge Partners|
- Application start date: 4th January 2021
- Application deadline: 17th March 2021
- In-person interview in Mumbai: May/June 2021
- Notification to recipients: Benefits
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme Eligibility
- An applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Candidates must have completed Graduation from recognized Indian university/institute
- Candidates must have a consistently high academic record
- And also they must have been accepted into the top ranking educational institutions to pursue postgraduate studies from Fall 2021
- And they must be below 30 years of age as on January 31, 2021
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Documents
- The students shortlist for the next phase of the selection process are require to upload the following documents –
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of the undergraduate study and postgraduate study, if any
- Attested copies of scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Reference letters
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Latest Income Tax Returns of parents
- Attested copy of the passport
|Similar scholarship – Shamanur Shivashankarappa Trust Scholarship 2020 Online Application [100% scholarship]|
How to apply for narotam sekhsaria scholarship programme?
- Follow the steps below to apply for the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
- Sign up using the email id and password.
- Click on ‘Create a Profile to Get Start’.
- Fill in all required details.
- Submit the application.
Scroll down to get the Application form and Official site
- Interest-free PG loans to pursue postgraduate studies at top Indian institutions and abroad.
Selection Criteria of narotam sekhsaria scholarship programme
- Selection will be based on the financial need, academic merit and performance of the candidates at the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Students in the final year of the degree course, or those awaiting results are also eligible.
- Shortlisted applicants will need to attend an in-person interview in Mumbai during May/June 2021
- Only candidates select for the next phase will be require to submit the request documents.
- Students who have applied and are awaiting acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply. The award of the scholarship is subject to securing admission
Get application form and official site Click here