Applications are invited for ‘LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2020’ For Students Belonging To The Economically Weaker Families For Pursuing Higher Studies. The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker families. So as to provide them better opportunities for higher education and thus enhance their employability.
Similar Scholarship – National Overseas Scholarship for Scheduled Caste (SC)
Last date for online application is 31.12.2020
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility
For Regular Scholar
- All candidates who have pass the Class XII exam with at least 60% marks in the Academic Year 2019-20. And whose parents/guardians have an annual income not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum are eligible to apply for a scholarship.
- The grant is provide to students who are interest (and willing) to pursue higher education in the field of Medicine, Engineering Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses, Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges /Institutes, or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
- All candidates who have passed the Class X exam with at least 60% marks in the Academic Year 2019-20. And whose parents/guardians have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum.
- The grant is provide to students who are interest to pursue higher education in the field of Vocational Courses. The government recognized colleges/ institutions or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI).
For Special Girl Child Scholar
- To encourage education to a girl child, Special scholarship for Girl Child. After class 10 for pursuing higher studies in 10 + 2 pattern for two years.
- The candidate who have passed Class X exam (or its equivalent) with at least 60% marks (or equivalent grade) in the Academic Year 2019-20 and whose parents/guardian have an annual income (from all sources) not exceeding Rs.1,00,000 per annum.
How to apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship?
- Only Online Applications Are To Be Submitted Through The Link On The Home Page.
- Apply Online :
- Once an online application is submit, the candidate will get acknowledgment at the email ID provided by him in his online application.
- Further correspondence will be made by the Divisional Office which is mention in the acknowledgment mail.
- The candidate should ensure to submit his correct email id and contact number for communication at a later date, if required.
- Bank Account details and IFSC code are not compulsory at this stage.
Rate Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
1) An amount of Rs.20,000/- per annum will be award to the selected Regular Scholar and shall be payable in three Quarterly instalments.
2) An amount of Rs.10,000/ per annum will be an award for selected Special Girl Child pursuing studies in the 10 + 2 Course and scholarship shall be payable in three quarterly installments.
The Scholarship amount will transfer to the Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT
Conditions For Scholarship
- The scholarship shall not deliver to more than one student in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick shall choose by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- If a student is found to have obtaine a scholarship by false statement/certificates, his/her scholarship shall be cancel forthwith Te amount of the scholarship pay shall be recovere, at the discretion of the concerne Divisional Administration of LIC.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employ parents
- The employer to employ parents supports by documents (from revenue department) such as land held in the name of parents.
Get scholarship Application form and official site Click here