KPMG Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022: KPMG hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, KPMG Off-Campus for the role of Analyst Role Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—Vestas Off campus Drive freshers Apply Now —->
Company – KPMG
Post Name – Analyst
Experience – 0
Qualification – UG
Location – Bangalore, India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP CLICK HERE
KPMG Global Services (KGS) was set up in India in 2008. It is a strategic global delivery organization, which works with more than 50 KPMG member firms to provide a progressive, scalable and customized approach to business requirements
The KGS journey has been one of consistent growth, with a current employee count of nearly 10,000 operating from four locations in India — Bengaluru, Gurugram, Kochi and Pune, providing a range of Advisory and Tax-related services to member firms within the KPMG network.
What are the responsibility for KPMG Off Campus Drive?
- Conduct external audit in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
- Assist team in conducting Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Assist team in evaluating and documenting the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client’s Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Assist team in performing SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) SSAE18 assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Assist team in completing a quality audit and track deliverable status efficiently.
Who can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive?
- Education Qualification: BE/B-Tech.
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 0-1 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably with a Big 4 firm.
- Preferred Skills
- Flair to be abreast with emerging Technology / innovations like Cloud computing, Agile, Blockchain etc.
- Familiar with MS Office suite of applications [MS Word, MS Exec, MS PowerPoint].
What skills are required for KPMG Off Campus Drive?
Technical skills (not applicable for campus hires)
• Experience in testing General IT Controls [GITCs] across the following domains preferred: Access to Programs and Data, Program Development & Changes and Computer Operations across various platforms (OS, Network, DB, Application).
• Experience in testing Automated Controls [ITACs] and configurations preferred.
• Knowledge of industry standards and frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, HIPAA etc. preferred.
• Critical thinking and analytical ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to adapt to a variety of situations and multitask.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Personal drive and positive work ethic.
• Innovative mindset.
How to apply for KPMG Off Campus Drives Recruitment Hiring 2022?
Candidates can visit the official site of KPMG hiring to apply for Analyst Drive.
Who can apply for KPMG Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2022 ?
UG & PG, Students must belong to this profession
How to Stay updated with KPMG Off Campus Drives Recruitment 2022 Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here