Kohli PhD Fellowship 2020
International Institute of Information Technology
- All candidates those are selected for Kohli PhD Fellowshi will get : monthly stipend of INR 50,000 pm for up to 4 years also support travel to top conference forums.
- An applicants must have B.Tech or B.E degree or higher.
- OR an applicants must have M.Tech or M.E or higher. OR
- An applicants must have MSc in Foundational Sciences in all branch.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected fellows are expected to work in broad areas of AI aligned with KCIS.
- There are a total of five fellowships for the academic year 2020-21.
- The fellowship would also support travel to top conference forums.
- Prior track record in research that showcases required abilities will also be considered.
How to apply Kohli PhD Fellowship ?
- Click here on “Apply” to download the application form.
- Fill in all required details and attach all supporting documents.
- Submit the online form.
Some Useful Important Links
- International Institute of Information Technology
Prof. C R Rao Road,
Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 032,
Phone : +91-40-6653 1000
Fax : +91-40-6653 1413
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Sarkarischolarship does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website