IOCL Scholarship 2019-20:- The Indian Oil Scholarship Scheme is designed for candidates who plan to pursue further education. The application form for this scholarship will be available on the official website in August 2019. IOCL scholarship offers monetary assistance and a standard procedure for applying online. The students must, therefore, fill out the application forms. The forms will also be available on Indian Oil’s official website. However, before the last date, the candidate must submit it. In contrast, for applicants seeking 10+, ITI, Technology, MBBS, MBA Streams, the Scholarship is given.
The specific qualification is established according to the path being taken by the applicant. It is also necessary for the student to continue to check the status of the Scholarship on the official website and to keep track of the application form submitted. See the article below for more information on IOCL Scholarship 2019.
IOCL Scholarship Dates
Candidates who plan to apply for the scholarship program online will continue to visit the Indian Oil Academic Scholarships website. All of the important dates will be mentioned in the schedule. Candidates will need to keep up-to-date with the authorities’ latest released information. Go through the preliminary timetable of the 2019 Indian oil scholarship from the tabular format below.
IOCL Scholarship Details
|Organized by||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Status||Application forms will be available in the month of July 2019|
|IOCL Online Application Form availability||October 2019|
|Last date for IOCL Online Application Form 2019 submission||November 2019|
|IOCL Scholarship Exam||The second week of December|
|IOCL Scholarship 2019 Result||Last Week of December|
|Availability of list of the candidates that are being selected for IOCL Scholarship||January|
Documents Required Along With IOCL Application Form
The details related to the documents will be provided on the website under the heading ‘Submission of Documents by Applicants’. The details provided in the Application Form has to be the same as in the submitted Documents. The candidates must send the documents in the sealed cover by the Speed Post or the Registered post at the given address before the last date.
Indian oil Scholarship for 10+/ITI candidates
Applicants who pursue the defined educational criteria receive the scholarship. Applicants will be required to fill in and apply the application form before the due date. The scholarship is shared among the state-wise students and is based on the number of students who participated in the last session for the 10th test. The applicant will be required to meet the specified eligibility criteria as set out in the authorities’ guidelines
- For 10+: Bonafide learners (full time/regular) are eligible to apply for this scholarship in an 11th standard/1st year of an intermediate or similar class.
- For ITI: Bonafide learners (full time/regular) will be eligible to apply for this scholarship in the first year of 2 years of ITI program.
Indian oil Scholarship for Graduate and Post Graduate
The candidates who apply for this scholarship program online will have to go through the details according to the course for which they apply for the scholarship program. Candidates who do not achieve the qualifications will not be able to start. Under this program, students seeking MBBS, Technology and MBA from prestigious institutes are given the Scholarship.
Indian oil Scholarship for Engineering, MBA, and MBBS
- Engineering & MBBS Course: Bonafide Students are eligible to apply for (regular/full-time) engineering and medical courses. In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, students must be enrolled in the first year of such programs (minimum duration of 4 years).
- MBA Course: Anyone taking the MBA course must ensure that they conform with the specified program of qualification as set out in the guidelines. Candidates enrolled in the first year of this 2-year MBA program will be eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
Indian oil Scholarship Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
On the basis of average marks of all subjects, the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying test shall be determined. Regarding students, the number of marks received for all academic years of graduation shall be based on the maximum sum of marks of all subjects.
For placement, the marks obtained in the qualifying exam rendering the students qualified to pursue admission will be considered in the respective first year of these courses.
Minimum eligibility percentage required in diff- diff categories
Age Limit: the minimum and maximum age for the 2019 Indian oil Scholarship is 15 years and 20 years respectively. It can be increased by 3 years for candidates from OBC, 5 years for candidates from ST/SC, and 10 years for candidates from Persons with Disabilities (PwDs).
Annual Income: The applicant must be a member of a family whose annual income does not surpass Rs 1,00,000. In the case of a tie, it will be referred to as a family whose annual income is closer to Rs. 60,000. Income certification should be obtained from the State/UT/Central Government’s relevant civil authorities whose particulars are stated under the heading’ Candidate Paper Submission. Any affidavit presented as proof of income will not be approved.
How to apply Indian Oil Scholarship?
- If you want to apply for the Indian oil Scholarship go to the official site of Indian oil scholarship, Click on the below link
- The applicant will have to apply the application form in an offline mode. After filling the full form take a printout and attach an all documents, and send to the address provided in the official site
- Authorities will provide the list of the documents to be sent along with the IOCL Scholarship Application Form. Applicants must thoroughly go through it.
- Candidates are required to obtain approved certificates from the Principal / Head of the school where the applicant is learning and completing the program, or from a Gazetted Officer or a Judicial Magistrate of First Class.
- The details given in the Indian Oil Scholarship Application Form must be valid and correct. The above data will be cross-checked by the authority, the request will be denied in the case of any incorrect facts and will not be pursued.
- Applicants must keep their bank account in any Nationalized Bank branch (in India) with the core banking facility. The Saving Account given must be in the name of an applicant (in the case of a juvenile, a shared bank account with parents).
- The selection criteria will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying test and the family’s earnings.
- Applicants applying for the Scholarship will be required to provide the active email ID and telephone number and continue to check the Application Status Update website.
IOCL Scholarship Schemes 2019-20
The Indian Oil Scholarship will be offered in compliance with the criteria specified and established by the Scholarship Program authorities. It is necessary for the candidates applying for the Scholarship to be informed of the Scholarship’s process and the conditions and requirements for the candidates under the flow they are applying to.
The scholarships will be provided according to the category and the stream pursued by the candidate. Consider all the key points relating to the IndianOil Scholarship from the tabular format below
|Stream||Duration||No.of Scholarships||Qualifying Exam||Scholarship Amount|
|10+/ITI||2 years||2000||10th||Rs. 1000|
|Engineering||4 years||300||12th||Rs. 3000|
|MBBS||4 years||200||12th||Rs. 3000|
|MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||Rs. 3000|