Hero Campus Challenge for Software Engineer Developer 2022
Hero Campus Challenge in 2022: Today we bring you a new job, Hero Campus Challenge for the role of Software Engineer Developer Hero hiring freshers and experience candidates. Students those are completed or pursuing their degree they can apply through Hero Campus Challenge for the Pune location. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills and Experience Level. If you are eligible for this role than only you have to apply and Apply Link are mentioned below:-
Related Posts: HP Hiring Freshers
|Registration Deadline||15 Dec 22, 11:59 PM IST|
|Role||Software Engineer Developer|
|Place||All over India|
At Hero, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Hero are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Hero, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished”. It’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
What are the responsibilities for Hero Campus Challenge in 2022?
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy components including bots/workflows, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath)/APA (Alteryx) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
Eligibility Criteria for Hero Campus Challenge Hiring?
- Engineering Colleges: B.Tech/B.E./M.E./M.Tech students of all years from all Engineering Colleges are eligible to participate.
- B-Schools: Both, first and second-year students pursuing MBA/PGDM programs and 1-year management programs are eligible to apply.
What skills are Required for Hero Campus Hiring?
Related Posts: Citi hiring for Analyst 2
- Ability to multi-task while managing deadlines, perform well under pressure, work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up-paced environment.
- Good business acumen and awareness of business trends.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
- Proficiency in English
- Any added language will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and solid collaboration skills
What are the Selection Process for Hero Campus Challenge season 8?
- Assessment Test
- Technical Round Interview (Online)
- HR Interview (Online)
- Selection (Online)
- Onboarding (Online)
Want Referral’s for the Hero Campus Challenge in 2022?
Related Posts: Infosys referral for system eng.
- Follow me on LinkedIn
- Edit your Resume according to the company requirements add skills, certification, profile link of coding platform.
- DM me, your resume with Name, Experience, Job Role, Email id and mobile no.
- Also send acknowledgement after getting reply for the company.
Round 1: Online Assessment
- All registered teams need to attempt the Online Quiz Round
- Every team will get only one opportunity to take the assessment. If you have taken it once anytime during the assessment window, then you won’t be allowed to retake it.
- Participants will be assessed based on questions on Critical Reasoning, Logical Ability, and Analytics.
- Teams will be scored on all the questions equally.
- Participation certificates will be provided to everyone who attempts the test.
Round 2: Idea Elevator Video Pitch Submission
- All shortlisted teams from both tracks will be informed about the challenge statements in due time
- Teams will be required to submit a 1-slider PPT of their proposed solution in the prescribed format.
- Teams are also required to submit a 60-90 seconds video describing their idea along with the PPT.
- Teams must keep in mind the ease of implementation of the solution in the current scenario and NOT consider the futuristic scenarios while working on the case study.
- All the teams are requested to submit their entries a few hours before the deadline to avoid any last-minute hassle.
- The teams would be able to view and change their submissions anytime before the submission deadline. Hence, we would recommend the teams to make their submission at the earliest.
- In case multiple solutions by the same team are selected for the next round, the team will be able to proceed in the competition with only one case of their choice.
- Some Guidelines for Video –
- The video should be in MP4 format only.
- The file size of the video should not exceed 20 MB.
- No special characters in the video file name apart from _ (underscore) are allowed.
- Compress your videos through this link – https://www.ps2pdf.com/compress-mp4
- You can also convert your videos to MP4 format through this link – https://www.ps2pdf.com/convert-video-to-mp4
- If you face any issues while uploading the submission, try uploading it in incognito mode.
Round 3: Virtual Presentation
- Teams shortlisted for Round 3 (from both tracks) need to submit their detailed presentation before the start of this round.
- Teams will get an opportunity to present their solutions virtually to the Senior Management of Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Each team will get 10 minutes to present and 5 minutes for Q&A (A total of 15 minutes).
- All the important details will be shared with the shortlisted teams via email.
Virtual Mentorship Period-
- Top 10 Finalists, 5 teams per track, will move ahead for Mentorship and the Grand Finale.
- Each shortlisted team will be assigned a mentor from Hero MotoCorp’s Senior Leadership for guidance, prior to the Grand Finale. This will also help the teams shape up their final presentations.
Round 4: Grand Finale
- The shortlisted teams will be given 10 minutes to present, followed by a 5-minute Q&A round from the panel and audience in the Grand Finale.
- Winners and Runners-up from both the tracks; Business and Engineering will receive Pre-Placement offers (PPOs) from Hero MotoCorp.
General Instructions for all rounds of HCC Season 8 –
- Each team can upload only one submission, the size of which should not exceed 20 MB.
- Each team needs to upload the submission for each qualified stage within the time schedule defined by Hero MotoCorp Limited.
- Only the team leader of each team will be able to upload, view and change the submission before the submission deadline.
- Each team has to go through the Terms & Conditions before registering for HCC Season 8.
Rewards & Prizes:
- Winners: Pre Placement Offers (PPOs) will be rolled out to all the members of the winning team
- Finalists: All the members of the teams that qualify for the finals will be given a Pre Placement Interview (PPI) opportunity
- Exclusive Opportunity to implement the idea/solution with Hero MotoCorp business leaders
- Exclusive mentorship by Hero MotoCorp leaders
- Special Award for Diversity Team
- Campus Awards for Maximum/Highest registrations and engagements
Terms & Conditions:
The participants are required to go through the following Terms & Conditions before registering for the event:
- Your selection for any function/ department/ location shall be purely based on the company’s business requirements at that particular point in time (with respect to the PPOs offered to the winners).
- All decisions in matters of eligibility, authenticity & final judgments will be with Hero Motocorp Limited.
- The format, structure and timeline of events are subject to change.
- Hero and its group companies may use your personal details submitted while registering for promotional purposes.
- If a team fails to upload its submission within the prescribed timeline, Hero MotoCorp Limited holds the right to disqualify the team from the competition.
- All your ideas/ solutions submitted for HCC Season 8 will be the property of HMCL.
- Disputes, if any, will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi only.
What are the Hero salary for Software Engineer Developer?
I know you want to know the salary for Software Engineer Developer Hero Campus Challenge 8 2022. Let me clear one thing that is about salary. It is not mentioned on the official page of Hero , but it is an approximate values take from the google suggestions or search. The typical Hero Program Software Engineer Developer salary is ₹8,00,000 per year. Program Software Engineer Developer salaries at Hero can range from ₹8,59,569 – ₹20,00,000 per year
- ₹8.5 to ₹20 Lakhs per year ( it is not fixed, it may depend or varies on the company.
Follow Us Here
The interview process was relatively smooth. More likely the interviewer wishes to see how much you know about the company culture, and whether you can identify with the organization’s values and vision. they basically go over the resume, asking some detailed questions about your education and experience.