Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022: Gartner hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, Gartner Off-Campus for the role of Technical Support Specialist Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—- HCL Off Campus Recruitment Apply Now —->
Company – Gartner Technologies
Post Name – Technical Support Specialist
Qualification – UG/PG
Salary – 6 LPA
Experience – 0 to 1
Location – Gurgaon / Chennai, India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP CLICK HERE
Gartner is looking for a Technical Support Associate who can provide 1st level support for technology involving the Gartner Event’s business. The candidate will be responsible for Incident management, Problem management, Production Support triage, handoffs to 2nd level support teams as well as reporting on open issues and incident trends. Areas to be supported include Events Attendee Web Applications, Vendor applications, Mobile applications, Event Kiosks and integration with back office applications. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work closely with business partners as well as 2nd level support teams
Who can apply for Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021?
- Degree in Bachelors of Science/ Technology
- Good communicator, able to clearly and correctly express complex technical concepts in English, both verbally and in writing to support a Global organization.
- Experience with standard Microsoft products and platforms.
- Good problem solving skills
What are the Responsibilities for Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
- Addresses and resolves basic and complex incidents and requests; captures quality data and communicates that data to the rest of the team. Completes follow-up and follow-through on all tickets.
- Manages all incidents and requests to ensure that work is completed and/or handed off properly to the application development team.
- Develops technical skills necessary to resolve as many incidents at the 1stlevel as possible.
- Contributes to self-help knowledge bases and documents typical requests and incidents, resolutions, and work-around procedures.
- Identifies, evaluates, promotes, and implements support best practices.
- Grows deeper knowledge of current corporate products, increasing ability to resolve tickets on first contact.
- Uses creativity and innovation to automate and streamline processes and procedures.
- You will get the opportunity to interact with and learn from the CTOs and Directors of Engineering of leading technology startups in India
- Perfect launchpad for a high flying career in technology
What skills are required for Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
- Provides good assistance to all Gartner associates, within defined SLA’s
- Internal client satisfaction feedback is consistently good – high
- All tickets/request/calls/chats are correctly logged, assigned, communicated, and updated with relevant information and escalated as necessary within SLA’s and to Gartner standards
- All Outages are logged, dealt with, escalated and communicated appropriately and in a timely manor
- Accurate technical knowledgebase, documentation, policies, and processes are maintained to a high level
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
You Tube Channel Click here
Transasia Off Campus Drive For Trainee Positiont [ 2021 ] Click here
How to apply for Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022?
Candidates can visit the official site of Gartner hiring to apply for the Technical Support Specialist Drive.
Who can apply for Gartner Off Campus Drive 2022?
BE/ BTech/Mtech/BCA/ MCA from any batch
How to Stay updated with Gartner Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2022 Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here