Shamanur Shivashankarappa Trust Scholarship
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust Davangere invites applications for Trust’s Scholarship Program 2020. Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT) was established in 2012 with a noble vision to cause a change within the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students. “Education” is that the primary domain of labor due to the direct impact and therefore the large positive multiplier effect it’s on different aspects of development – economic, social, and cultural development. The trust’s mission is achieve through a Scholarship Program that permits scholarship awardees to continue and complete their education.
True to the inspiring epitomes and values of its Chief Architect & Patron, Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa, the Trust has plans to market and supply education for the people across various sections of the society in several fields including education, healthcare, and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed.
SSJKT may be a Public public trust established in India with an overarching goal to make and sustain initiatives to contribute to a just, equitable, humane, and sustainable society. The Trust’s work is aim toward enriching and enhancing the capabilities of people, groups, and institutions to realize well-being and harmony during a socially and culturally diverse democratic polity.
Similar Scholarship : Indian Oil Scholarship (IOCL) Scheme | How to Login & Apply Online
The last date for applying online application is 15-11-2020
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Trust Scholarship Eligibility
1. Residents of Karnataka
2. Refer the below table for cut off % for different courses
3. Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac (100000) per year shall be eligible to apply.
4. Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student passes from the course.
5. Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute are eligible to apply.
6. Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible to apply.
7. All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship
8. Students must have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch
9. Students must have ADHAAR number.
Cut Off Marks
- Sl. No. Courses Cut off %
1 PUC, MBBS 90%
(For e.g. If a student is studying PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%)
- 2 DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC 85%
(For e.g. If a student is studying BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%)
- 3 BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, B PHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed. 80%
( For e.g. If a student is studying BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%)
- 4 CA, MCA, MBA, MPHIL, MPED, MTECH 75%
(For e.g. If a student is studying MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%)
How to Apply for Shamanur Shivashankarappa Trust Scholarship?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Scholarship Program 2020.
- Create a new login
- Fill in all required details to create a log in. You must have a valid email ID, mobile number, date of birth, and adhaar number for creating a new login account.
- Fill in the details in Register! if you have not already a user Verify & Submit to create your Login.
- The confirmation message for the New Login creat will be sent to your Email ID
- Already registered students must use the credentials to login
- Already registered (after creating new login) students have to log in using the credentials. After login click on the Application form
- This application form will be having four sections. All four sections are compulsorily fill and submit.
- Read instructions carefully before applying also Refer cut-off % table for different courses.
- After filling and submitting the details your application will be saved. Click on Download Application.
- Take a print out of the downloaded application, affix a passport size photo on the application and get a signature along with a seal from your college Principal/Director/Head of the Institution. Also, the form should be sign by the student and the student’s father/mother/Guardian.
- Upload Scanned Documents of student (PDF / jpg / jpeg /png formats only)
- Scanned Online application signed by student, Parents, and Institute.
- Copy of SSLC/10th Marks card (students who are studying in PUC/10+2, DIPLOMA, ITI, Degree)
- Copy of PUC/10+2 (students who are studying in under graduation)
- And Copy of the Income certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar
- Copy of College admission letter/fee paid receipt
- and Copy of bank account showing account details with photo
Application Process Procedure
- Online application should be completely filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
- We receive your Application online.
- Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks base merit.
- Application Marks are then compare with the other Application in the same course.
- Best merit Students (students who have score more in previous exams) who are economically weaker are picke from each category.
- Selected students list will be announce in website
- The scholarship amount shall be disburse to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.
Disbursement Of Shamanur Shivashankarappa Trust Scholarship
- The scholarship applications will be scrutinize by the expert members. Applicants with top merit and from economically weaker section will be award a scholarship
- The scholarship amount shall be disburs to the Bank Account number of the student provided in the application form. If the student has given the account number of his parents, friends, or relatives then the application will be rejected.
- If a student leaves or discontinues the course from the institution, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to send intimation to trust.
Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to drssjkt [AT] gmail.com