ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2021: ChargePoint hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, ChargePoint Off-Campus for the role of Associate Software Engineer Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—- Optum Off Campus Drives Apply Now —->
Company – ChargePoint
Post – Software Engineer ( INTERN
Qualification– UG & PG
Experience – 0 – 1
With electric vehicles (EVs) expected to be nearly 30% of new vehicle sales by 2025 and more than 50% by 2040, electric mobility is becoming a reality. ChargePoint is at the center of this revolution, powering one of the world’s leading EV charging networks and a comprehensive set of hardware, software and mobile solutions for every charging need. We bring together drivers, businesses, automakers, policymakers, utilities and other stakeholders to make e-mobility a global reality.
Since our founding in 2007, ChargePoint has focused solely on EV chaxxxxxxxxxxxxxrging and established a business model that’s been validated by more than a decade in business and thousands of customers. As now a public company, we remain focused on broadening our market leadership and building on years of innovation. ChargePoint offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to build our all-electric future and dominate a trillion-dollar market.
What are the responsibility for ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Drive ?
- Passionate about mobile applications, mobile API design and engineering in general.
- Willingness to learn on the job.
- Be an active participant in the development process ,from planning and design to implementation, testing and deployment.
- Dedication to creating quality code to power our EV drivers’ app experience.
Who can apply for ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Drive ?
- Graduation in related stream
- Experience in the field of People operations for a minimum 0 -1 years,
What Skills are required for ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Drives ?
- Currently pursuing or recently completed undergraduate or post-graduate level engineering degrees
- Specialising in the fields of Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Understanding of algorithms, data structures and object-oriented programming.
- Familiar with one or more of the following programming languages:Java or Kotlin
- Interested in the engineering of Android apps and the backend stacks that fuel them(Java,MySQL,RabbitMQ).
What are the selection Process of ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment Drive?
- Multiple Technical Rounds
- Final Round with manager
- HR Round
How to apply for ChargePoint Off Campus Drive Recruitment Hiring 2021?
Just follow the below steps to use for the applying ChargePoint Recruitment Off Campus Drive.
- Click on the above link, It will direct take you to the official website of ChargePoint career.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on on the Apply button.
- If you’ve got already register with same job portal, Do Applicant Login Please use your username & password.
- Or if you not then click on registration, & fill your correct details.
- Fill the shape with the subsequent details to finish the off campus drive application
- Biodata of Applicant
- Insert your qualification details
- Permanent Address
- Communication Address( Tick if Same as Permanent Address).
- Details of Previous Institution and course supported which campus drive is being sought.
- Upload your latest resume or change your previous resume according to you off campus drive.
- Password Settings
- Accept the declarations, type the captcha image and eventually click on the Submit button
Who can apply for ChargePoint Off Campus Drives Recruitment 2021 ?
UG & PG, Students must belongs to this profession for ChargePoint Off Campus Drives
How to Stay updated with ChargePoint Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2021 Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here