Byjus Off Campus Drive Recruitment 2021: Byjus hiring freshers of UG or PG through an off-campus recruitment drive for the India location. Today we bring you a new job, Byjus Off Campus for the role of BDA Jobs. Kindly read the full post for all the details regarding the i.e Organization Name, Job Profile, Job Location, Education Requirements, Job Description, Job Skills Requirement, Preferred Skills, Experience Level and Apply Link Below:-
<—–Texas Instruments ( TI ) Hiring for Software Engineer Click here—>
Company – Byjus
CTC: – Rs. 10 LPA
Post Name – Business Development Associate
Experience – 0-5 Years
Qualification – Any Graduate
Location – India
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP click here
BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 1 -12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET and IAS. BYJU’S launched its flagship product, BYJU’S – The Learning App, for classes 4-12 in 2015. Today, the app has over 47 million registered students and 3.5 million annual paid subscriptions. With an average time of 71 minutes being spent by a student on the app every day from 1700+ cities, the app is creating a whole new way of learning. The Disney.
BYJU’S Early Learn App was launched in June 2019, a special offering from BYJU’S for students in classes 1-3 featuring Disney’s timeliness characters. In early 2019, BYJU’S also acquired Osmo, a Palo Alto-based maker of educational games to transform the whole offline to online learning experience. BYJU’S is also the official sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team. Delivering world-class learning experiences, programs from BYJU’S are making learning contextual and visual
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU’s unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
What are the Bonus and other benefits of Byjus Off-Campus?
- You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
What is the Byjus Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds-
- Online Written Test,
- Technical Interview,
- HR Interview.
TELEGRAM GROUP click here
Facebook Click here
Linked Click here
Whatsapp Group Click here
You Tube Channel Click here
Asteria Aerospace Off Campus Drive Hiring [ 2021 ] Click here
Byjus Off Campus Drive Hiring [ 2021 ] Click here
How to apply for Byjus Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Byjus or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Byjus Off-Campus 2021 Drive.
Who can apply for Byjus Off Campus 2021 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Byjus Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP Click here