Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2021
BAZM-E-NISWAN SCHOLARSHIP 2021 (Zakat Fund) For Muslim Girl Students studying in Bangalore Colleges only. Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Scheme provides scholarships for meritorious but economically weak students to pursue higher education. Since 1974, more than 52,000 girls have benefited from the scheme.
Similar Scholarship – LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship
They have qualified as teachers, professors, doctors, lawyers, government officers, businesswomen, engineers, journalists, trainers, nurses, paramedics, and in many other professional courses. This year about 1.5 Crore, will be distributed among 3,800+ girl students
- Last Date to Apply for the Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship is 15th December 2020
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Students must have scored at least 50% in the previous exam.
- The student must have a receipt of Fees paid (Partial or Full) for the current year 2020-21
- Separate funds have been reserved for poor & deserving “SYED” Students.
- Students must be eligible to receive Zakat Amount.
- FRESH Applications :
- Students currently studying in 1st PUC, 1st Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 1st Year Degree – BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc, BA B.Ed (4yr) or BSc B.Ed (4yr), 1st year Post Graduation (B.Ed, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc).
- RENEWAL Applications :
- Students currently studying in 2nd PUC, 2nd / 3rd Year Diploma (Polytechnic/Paramedical/D.Ed), 2nd / 3rd Year Degree – BA, BBA, BCA, BCom, BSc, BA B.Ed (4yr) or BSc B.Ed (4yr), 2nd Year Post Graduation (B.Ed, MA, MBA, MCA, MCom, MSc) and received Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship in 2019-20.
Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship Documents Required
Documents To Be Ready Before Starting To Fill The Online Application
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Marks Sheet – SSLC / 10th Std
- Aadhaar Card
- Marks Sheet – 2nd PUC / 12th Std
- Marks Sheet – Previous Exam
- Fee Receipt (Partial/Full Payment) of Current Year 2020-21
- In case of persons with special needs – Disability certificate issued by Govt. of Karnataka or issued by registered Doctor on letterhead
- In the case of orphans – The death certificate of the parent
- Bazm-e-Niswan Scholarship 2021 Grants are provided on the basis of need and academic excellence in the previous year or semester.
- The panel of trustees will thoroughly examine the application form along with the evidence provided and take decisions accordingly.
About Us :
- BAZM-E-NISWAN CHARITABLE TRUST is a dynamic organization of women in Bangalore City, meeting the challenges face by the under-privilege and the destitute.
- It has contributed, in the past 40 years, to solve many problems faced by women by offering help in the fields of education, social development, economic upliftment, and moral reformation. It has strived incessantly to bring light and relief into the lives of thousands of women.
- Its aim is to give them relief, self-confidence, and dignity. Registered in 1971 at Bangalore, as a society, by a group of women with vision and foresight, it has continued its onward march of service with an innovative approach. Bazm has emerged as a premier women’s organization in Karnataka with its sight on spreading its movement across the country
Get Application form and official site click here